Saturday, August 22, 2009

wk anniversary

This morning i woke up 7.30 am just to prepare for the wk anniversary.
I really couldn't wait to go because i know i am going to have fun. After i had prepare everything, my mum asked me to call the bus uncle to confirm whether there was a bus at 12 noon.
(then the problem came) the uncle said today he won't have a bus for return.
oHH cham liao!!! Nobody could fetch me back at 12 Noon.
Therefore i decided not to go already. REALLY DISAPPOINTED!!!
I started to sms Jer Wei, Wan Ying and Yong Qi because yesterday i promised them i will go.
My mum asked me to go 1st then later only see whether i can tumpang anyone else if not she would try to adjust her schedule.
So finally my mum fetched me to the school.


When i entered the corridor, i was welcomed by two rows of people (proudnya!!)
At about 9.15am it began with the bulldog speech.
Both of us (me and jerwei) got scolded by her as we're playing in front of her BEI SIOK NIA!!
don't know how long after that, she had finish her ah yi speech. And NOW the party began.


The first performance was the dance presented by form 2 juniors.
Their dance was suck kay, from their clothes till their steps non of them was good. It looks like last minutes work.


Next was time to play the guessing songs game.
then follow by the sketch about the phua chu kang.
ctually nobody understand what was the theme of the sketch. Till the end of it we still couldn't figure it out.


the spoon and string game was up next.
This was the only interesting part of the anniversary.
The main point was our team had won the game. yeah~~
After this nothing special anymore just singing and many more.(lazy to type d)
It was kinda bored.
So i had found something fun to play that was---drawing people backs using the chalks.
Haha many of them had a tortoise behind them. Tortoise were cute wat!!!!
In the end every one drew on my back as revenge.
Who was the one that wrote '吻我' ???
Can someone pls tell me. (iz alina that wrote it?)
At last we had our lunch at 11.30 am and that's the end of the anniversary.
oh ya i tumpang wy's car. Thx~~





this is where somebody wrote '吻我'.
Not so clear already coze jer wei had help me washed it off



the souvenir.
this is the only thing which is better than last year

1 comment: