Friday, September 18, 2009

Yeah!!!!!!

Yes!!Yes!!Yes!! After two weeks of torture finally it is time too rest {even it is just for 1 week}.
Finally i can have enough time to sleep, watch tv and do anything else without worry of running out of time. And we had done all those difficult papers, whether good or not no need to think about it any more just wait to see the results (haha! that's the time to die).
Oh ya this time i broke my promise again!!
since the midyear test I had made a resolution and said that i won't burn the midnight oil again for the next exam (do you guys still remember?)
but i didn't make it as this time i had repeated the bad habit again!!
Haha, that's me never get prepared earlier for the exam!
Can someone please tell me how to get rid of this bad habit before SPM ??~ pls help me!! I will be really appreciate about that. but for now it is the time for relax just think it about after this exam(later surely i will forget about it again. Haha!!) Haiya don't care lah just enjoy this holiday first then only face the problems.

1 comment:

  1. you can go to the library to study every week

    i'll be there every sunday

    ReplyDelete